THE EUROPEAN FEDERATION FOR PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY CONFERENECE “A different world? Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Relatedness in Stormy Times” REGULATIONS
§ 1. General Regulations
1. The European Federation for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Conferenece “A Different World? Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Relatedness in Stormy Times” will take place in Warsaw, Poland on September 27th-29th , 2024
2. Co-organisers of the Conference include:
· The European Federation for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, hereinafter referred to as EFPP, 19-23 Wedmore St, London, N19 4RU, UK
· Institute of Group Analysis, hereinafter referred to as IAGR; 03-963 Warsaw, Genewska 9A, Poland, NIP: 5211161091
· The Polish Society for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, hereinafter referred to as PTPP; 00-019 Warsaw, Złota 9/8, Poland
· The Hanna Segal Institute of Psychoanalytic Studies, hereinafter referred to as ISPHS; 02-796 Warsaw, Lanciego 9H, Poland
3. The administrator of personal data obtained through an online application form is IAGR; 03-963 Warsaw, Genewska 9A
4. Participants of the Conference are persons who have registered using the online application form, paid the valid Conference fee – in accordance with the fee schedule – and therefore accepted the Regulations and agreed to the processing of their personal data for the needs of Conference organization, i.e. assisting Participants, registering Participants, printing ID badges and personal certificates of attendance, as well as issuing invoices for the Conference fee.
5. The official Conference website is: efpp-conference2024.com The website contains detailed information about the Conference – differentiated Conference fees and payment dates. There are also contact details for persons responsible for the organization of the Conference. The official contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The provisions of these Regulations constitute an integral part of the application for participation in the Conference and are obligatory for all Participants.
7. The registration through the Conference website is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations, to the consent to the processing of data necessary for the organization of the Conference, and to the commitment to comply with the rules of procedure and any other arrangements made between The Participant and the Organizer.
8. The registration date for the Conference is specified on the website. A person registering for the Conference is obliged to fill in the registration form by providing correct, authentic data.
9. The Organizer is not responsible for any damages resulting from the Participant’s entering incorrect data into the registration form.
§ 2. Rules for participation and cancellation of participation
1. The conditions for participation in the Conference include: 1) registration only by the online application form 2) payment of the Conference fee via the online payment system
2. Credit card transactions are carried out through the PayPal service and Przelewy24 service and in accordance with the applicable bank terms and conditions which are thus accepted by each Participant using this payment method.
3. The number of Participants is limited. Applications will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
4. Each Participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
5. The cost of stay and travel is covered by the Participant him/herself.
6. The Conference fee covers catering, i.e. lunch as well as snacks and drinks during coffee breaks.
7. Any Participant unable to attend the Conference may transfer his or her right to participate to another person instead of her/himself or receive Conference materials by e-mail.
8. The Organizer has a right to change the speakers.
9. The Organizer has a right to change the date of the Conference due to force majeure (decisions of the national government and other institutions, natural disaster, strikes, atmospheric conditions, etc.).
10. Clinical materials presented at the Conference are confidential.
11. It is forbidden to record clinical materials and lectures on digital media.
12. As a consumer who has entered into a contract online for the purchase of a conference ticket and/or gala dinner, you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase. Upon receiving your cancellation request by email, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to return your conference ticket.
§ 3. Fees and payment terms and conditions
1. The Conference fee amounts to:
01.10.2023 – 30.04.2024 – 345 EUR or 1540 PLN
01.05.2024 – 31.07.2024 – 385 EUR or 1720 PLN
01.08.2024 – 12.09.2024 – 425 EUR or 1890 PLN
2. Optional events with extra fee:
Gala Dinner – 70 EUR or 300 PLN
3. Payments should be made via the online payment system provided on the Conference website.
4. The registration form should be filled in prior to making the online payment.
5. Invoices are issued and sent after the payment is entered in the books. In case of any questions regarding the matter, IAGR should be contacted at email@example.com
6. For financial issues please contact: Instytut Analizy Grupowej “Rasztów” 03-963 Warszawa, ul. Genewska 9A Tel. +48 512 331 067 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4. Conference materials
1. Each Participant will receive Conference materials (in electronic version) containing the keynote speakers’ papers and abstracts of papers in parallel sessions, panel discussions and workshops.
§ 5. Claims
2. Claims can be filed within 14 days after the end of the Conference.
3. After the above deadline, no claims will be considered.
§ 6. Conference Participants data processing and security rules
1. All Participants’ personal data are processed in order to organize the Conference and assist the Participants. After the end of the Conference, data are stored for the purpose of possible control as data of contractors for 5 full settlement periods after the end of the year of when the Conference was organized. Mainling data obtained on the basis of an additional consent will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
2. IAGR applies all necessary procedures to ensure the security of personal data collected, in accordance with the general principles of personal data protection and confidentiality of information.
3. More detailed information on the processing and storage of personal data is contained in the personal data processing clause available on the Conference website.